Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bad Blogger

I’ve been a very bad blogger as of late. I wish I could say that it was because I’ve been doing so much reading and now I have tons and tons of books to review for you, but that’s not really true. Well, it’s partially true, I’ve been doing quite a bit of reading, but really no more than usual. I could probably also say that it’s because I’ve been taking a class and that reading takes up all of my time, but again, that would be an exaggeration. It takes a lot of time, and I’ve been doing remarkably well at doing my reading for this class (I don’t think I’ve been this on top of my reading since sophomore year of college), but I could probably still be blogging.

I wish I could say it was because I’ve been working out so hard and I am losing a ton of weight… but well… that isn’t true either. I’ve been exercising more than normal, but not that much. And as for the weight lost… well… nevermind.

I wish I could say it was because I’ve been spending so much time with my new boyfriend, but that would be an out and out lie.

I’ve just not been blogging. I think about it, but Tuesday comes around, and then Thursday, and I find that I don’t really have anything to say, and I don’t really feel like I have the time to say it. So I just don’t. When I spend my time writing it’s something else all together. I have a list on my computer of the competitions that I’m attempting to enter this year, and frankly I don’t have anything to enter. I have ideas, but they don’t go anywhere. I get ten or so pages into it, if even that far, and I run out of steam. Two months ago I set the resolution to write every day, among other things, and I’m relatively sure that I’ve messed up every one of them (I have a list of 24 books I want to read this year, and I’ve read exactly 1 of them).

But now I’m back, for a little while at least.

1 comment:

  1. Can you post your list of 24 books? I'd be interested in seeing them, and seeing if I've read any :).

    ReplyDelete